CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

25 November 2008

iNsPiraTion

Yesterday...i've hang out with my 'friend' for the whole day...so,many things we were talked about..sometimes we're laughing...arguing..i've really enjoy..i'm learn a lot from his behavior,opinion..etc.He likes to story about his friends...espeacially girls..huh! I hate it..but..... I like it...hehe..do you know why?I've called it the colours of humans.....they were study at the well-known local university(i don't want to mention it..hehe)don't you ever think they are brilliant people.. (ops!sory..hehe..i just want to tell the truth..). Wherever you're study...the popularity of the place of where you were study,it is not important! The most important is your effort being successful person..either in your study or in your personal life..i'm totally right! Because i've believe it...i don't care what will people say...i've already through it and feel it..now,i'm in the right track! It's come from my heart...i've to work for it! I WANT TO FIGHT WITH HIM AND PROVE IT!!!!!

ganbate!!!

No comments: