CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

06 January 2011

Will Miss Them...

Assalammualaikum....

I have already finish my practical training atUtusan Publications & Distribution Sdn. Bhd..
This post I want to dedicate to my best buddies since I working there.

Both of them were really a nice person and close to me. I had learned many things from them.


Ms. Rozaini Abdul Razak a.k.a Sis Oja
She teach me a lot and friendly. Thanks Sis!


Ms. Nur Lailatul Qamar a.k.a Laila
She is a good PR but strict.
Help me a lot. Thanks buddy!

Suppose should be have another person, Mrs. Nurul Wahidah,our leader but she were not there at that time.

For those who did not know, you can see now how many people working in this department. =)
This department called Promotion Unit.

A big thanks and all the best to all of you ladies!



No comments: