CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12 December 2010

Week 2 ( 8 - 12 Nov 2010)

Salam...

This week, my task is analyzing, reviewing and enhancing Utusan Publications & Distributors Sdn. Bhd. (UP&D). I have analyze and review the overall of website contents and features. I find that there are many pagewere not updated and some of information were not completed.

According to my knowledge and idea, i have draft new layout for the website and add some feature to make the website full of information. I have add the contact information features such as address, location map, contact no. and fax no. . For the news page i have draft out the features will be look.

I am also need to choose the best photo to upload in the website because it is to many for each events. In addition, a few of the photos are blur, dark and not in nice angel. For your information, they have more than ten events during year 2010.

Overall, for this week i have focusing on drafting the website layout.

Thats all for this week..to be continue~


No comments: