CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 February 2011

Reebonz Spring Clean Blogger Contest

Hye everyone...

This is my first entry to join a contest through the blog. I really interested to this unique contest.
The prize was really awesome. It is a handbag!! OMG! Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Tod's, Prada, Balenciaga and Marc by Marc Jacobs. That was a bis name in fashion world. One of my dream handbag was design by Marc Jacobs. I know, it was really expensive! This is my chance to try, who knows that will be my luck.

However, i am always imagine various fashion suitable for me. I like a simple and comfortable appearance but look attractive because it will make me feel more confident in front of people. In order to this contest, i have choose my favorite handbags, Marc Jacobs The XL Single and i have come out with 3 spring outlook was match with the handbags.

Marc Jacobs The XL Single


Spring Authentic



Spring Elegance





Spring Leisure


Marc Jacobs The XL Single is really suitable with this three outfit. The brown
color does not look weird. The white, red and blue color was awesome to match with
the brown color of handbag and the simple design. In addition,
the long strap of the handbag looks stylish.

For those who likes the simple style, there it is the recommended outfit that match with
the handbag. You do not need to have heavy accessories to look perfect. Choose your
favorite outfit with the nice make up and you will look perfect with
the MARC JACOBS THE XL SINGLE!


Love Marc Jacobs. Thanks Reebonz!



No comments: